Debian Accessibility

Hi all,
I've been using Debian now for a while on a VPS, mainly as a server, although I've been using things like NMap that I can only do from Linux.

I have a few laptops lying around which I thought I might as well do something with, so I'm wondering, is there a document somewhere about Debian accessibility?

I hit google with the problem, and there were a few vague mentions of a Debian accessibility movement, but no hard and fast "Here's how you install without a screen", or docs on getting orca working once you've installed etc.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but Google's just not playing ball on this one!

Cheers guys, and I hope this email finds you all well.