Re: Packaging Compiz

Hello,

MENGUAL Jean-Philippe, le Mon 13 Oct 2014 23:24:31 +0200, a écrit :
> Now it seems better. Lintian only displays small issues, likely due to my
> build environment.

You mean

W: libwnckmm source: newer-standards-version 3.9.6 (current is
3.9.5)
W: libwnckmm-1.0-0: hardening-no-relro usr/lib/libwnckmm-1.0.so.0.1.0

? The first one is simply about the debian-policy package not being up
to date on the system, the second one is relatively harmless, it may
even be a false positive.

> My only hope is that I install proper files at the proper
> place, such as .la files.

Well, again, see the libwnck package: the .la file is not being
installed (they pose all kinds of problems and so are mostly excluded
from Debian), and the documentation should go into the -dev package, not
the library package.

Anyway, it looks good, I just have to check the copyright, and will
probably upload.