Re: Packaging Compiz

Hi,

Now it seems better. Lintian only displays small issues, likely due to my build environment. My only hope is that I install proper files at the proper place, such as .la files.

Waiting for any feedback,

PS: I am thinking of metacity too, so that I determine if it's as slight as Emerald and if it results the same layout. I think the test will be more calm once packaged in Jessie. I prefer a useless package than a useful missing package due to freeze.

Regards,