Uploading Compiz

Hi,

I'm about packaging Compiz for Debian. My plan is using the sources for 0.9.12 available here:

http://debian-knoppix.alioth.debian.org/packages/compiz

I think Debian and this repo should merge. I only ask some questions to the maintainer to be sure to have the latest important patches.

My questions here:
1. How can I create a fully new repo for Compiz on svn or git on pkg-a11y group alioth server? 2. Will not be duplicated with this in debian-x repo? If yes, could pkg-a11y team write on the existing compiz repo and update? I ask here as I know some X team members are subscribed.

Regards,

--
Jean-Philippe MENGUAL

accelibreinfo, votre partenaire en informatique adaptée aux déficients visuels

Mail: texou@accelibreinfo.eu

Site Web: http://www.accelibreinfo.eu