Orca

Hi,

Creeze is in one month. Hence I am not sure gnome team will have the time to upload gnome 3.14 in sid and in Jessie. Does it worth to build orca 3.14 only in Jessie? Aren't there risks of misworking with Jessie packages (I mean, maybe orca 3.14 needs newer packages than available in Jessie, I think of at-spi and gtk). What do you think?

Regards,

--
Jean-Philippe MENGUAL

accelibreinfo, votre partenaire en informatique adaptée aux déficients visuels

Mail: texou@accelibreinfo.eu

Site Web: http://www.accelibreinfo.eu