Re: gnome-orca_3.11.92-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into experimental

Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs@igalia.com> writes:

> I think it is uber-awesome that this upgrade was chosen. And I really
> don't want to discourage you from doing it. <grins> But I feel
> obligated to point out that because you all going to start shipping
> Orca 3.10.x (to replace the ancient 3.4.x) I am planning to do another
> 3.10 release which includes this fix and a few others which are
> simple, safe, and important. The changes are already in the gnome-3-10
> branch upstream should you be interested in knowing what they are.
> I'll probably roll that tarball the same time I do the 3.12.0 one.

Thanks for the info.  Fixing things like these in a stable branch is
always a good idea.  However, as things look currently, I guess we will
jump right to 3.12.x once that is out.  Our freeze is still half a year
away, so we'll try to keep more current in the upcoming months.

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕