From: Cyril Brulebois [mailto:kibi@debian.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 9:23 AM
To: Emilio Pozuelo Monfort
Cc: debian-accessibility@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: How to change GSettings from command-line?

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu@debian.org> (2014-03-20):
> Also note that with the next update to gnome-settings-daemon, the
> Super+Alt+s shortcut will enable/disable Orca, and that should also
> work from gdm. Still enabling it from the installer as needed sounds good.

Ah, nice.

If you could tell us what's the most (likely) forward-compatible way to enable a11y system-wide, that would be great. We have schema overrides, there's now gsettings, and Julian was just mentioning gdm's ini file on IRC…

Feel free to file a bug against finish-install with patches, I can test them. :)

Mraw,
KiBi.