Re: problem with speech in latest debian installer dailies

Thank you very much for your quick and helpful reply. I tried the
following image and speech as well as braille worked.
http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/dists/sid/main/installer-amd64/20140208/images/netboot/mini.iso
The image that I tried this morning where speech was not working is
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/amd64/iso-cd/debian-testing-amd64-netinst.iso
The date from this iso was 2014-02-24 05:04 as I tried a newer build
from today when I did the testing in my second message. IF there is any
more info that I could provide that would be helpful let me know.