Re: Why are accessibility problems considered to be low priority?

Doug Smith, le Wed 19 Jun 2013 16:47:10 -0400, a écrit :
> This is just a question I happen to have after watching the bug reports come over the debian accessibility list.  I have noticed that the priority on
> all the accessibility bugs is marked as low.  Why is this?

Would you have an example?

I have actually been pleased to notice the contrary among the Debian
community: a bug that makes the machine unusable for users, even if only
a small portion of all users, is considered grave.  A bug that makes
the machine only less usable is of course less important, be it for
accessibility reasons or not.