Re: State of Orca in Testing

Hi all,

On 11-10-13 03:14, Jason White wrote:
> Specifically, see
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=637652 which is
> required by Speech-Dispatcher 0.8.

Triggered by a private conversation with Jarek Czekalski I like to take
this a step further. If progress in our accessibility tools are stalling
due to not-up-to-date packages, I think we have a good reason to update
those packages when the maintainer is not responding. Please consider
this as my intend to NMU dotconf to fix this issue. [Mind you I don't
know dotconf, so I will have to investigate how it works, so I rather
have it that Shane just updates the package.]

Paul