Re: State of Orca in Testing

Paul Gevers <elbrus@debian.org> wrote:

> Triggered by a private conversation with Jarek Czekalski I like to take
> this a step further. If progress in our accessibility tools are stalling
> due to not-up-to-date packages, I think we have a good reason to update
> those packages when the maintainer is not responding. Please consider
> this as my intend to NMU dotconf to fix this issue. [Mind you I don't
> know dotconf, so I will have to investigate how it works, so I rather
> have it that Shane just updates the package.]

I would rather that, too, but if not, you may need to consider following the
procedures described here: https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/MIA

As you'll seen in the bug tracker, Luke Yelavich made helpful improvements to
the patch that I submitted. I would be very surprised if there were much more
work to be done before uploading.