Re: emacspeak 39

[Not sure if I need to CC you, done just in case.]

On 27-11-13 10:53, Jarek Czekalski wrote:
> Emacspeak 39 is released.

You're quick. The pts [1] hasn't even detected it yet.

[1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/e/emacspeak.html

> I'd like to help in Debian release. The minimum what I can do is
> testing. I was also thinking about providing a full tester's guide,
> but at this moment probably I'll just do the testing myself.

Great.

> There was one patch posted by me on Emacspeak mailing list, which I
> consider important. It was ignored by the maintainer for unknown
> reasons. I think we should have it on Debian. It is about not working
> customize option. Here is the link:
> http://www.cs.vassar.edu/~priestdo/emacspeak/2013/msg00564.html

Please file [2] a bug report in the bts so that we don't forget.

[2] http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

> Please contact me privately or publicly for the things you expect me to
> do. I am familiar with Emacspeak code base, fixed some bugs. I am a user
> of Emacs too, but not an experienced one. I am sighted.

I'll try to update the packaging soon, maybe on Friday.

Paul