Re: Slightly OT: Braille music code to print transcription as a web service

Hello Mario,

Mario Lang schrieb am 05.11.2013, 16:54 +0100:
>I am working on software to handle braille music code.
>I've already produced a sort-of finished application which can
>transcribe certain MusicXML files to braille music code (FreeDots).
Do you plan to integrate that functionality into BMC or should they both remain
independent? I'm interested about the development in general, but at this moment
I only need braille music notes for reading.

Sebastian
--
Web: http://www.crustulus.de | Blog: http://www.crustulus.de/cgi-bin/blog.cgi?de-0
Freies Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch: http://www.crustulus.de/freedict.de.html