Re: When will phantomjs be available in the testing repos?

Doug Smith <savant-technopath@cyber-wizard.com> (2013-11-01):
> Just a question here.  Will it be much longer before phantomjs is
> available in the testing repositories?  When it gets here, and I don't
> have to install a mix of packages from different repositories such as
> unstable and testing, I think we might be closer to having a kind of
> complete javascript supporting web interface which will help to even
> the playing field.

It looks like it needs some love:
  http://packages.qa.debian.org/p/phantomjs.html

Excuses say:
 - out of date on many archs. It fails to build on many of them:
    https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=phantomjs&suite=sid
 - Updating phantomjs introduces new bugs: #679759, #696212.

Mraw,
KiBi.