When will phantomjs be available in the testing repos?

Just a question here.  Will it be much longer before phantomjs is available in the testing repositories?  When it gets here, and I don't have to
install a mix of packages from different repositories such as unstable and testing, I think we might be closer to having a kind of complete javascript
supporting web interface which will help to even the playing field.

Thanks.

--
Doug Smith: Special Agent
S.W.A.T  Spiritual Warfare and Advanced Technology