What's the most efficient way to surf the web today?

Dear all,

I'd be interested in your feedback regarding the different ways one has
when blind and using Linux to surf the web.

Putting aside automated browsing, there are three main options I can
think of.

1. Text-mode browsers we all know

2. Orca + Web browser

3. Virtual machine + Windows + screen reader (jaws or nvda) + Web
browser

The feedback I'm looking for more specifically is a comparison between
solutions 2 and 3. Have some of you tried a VM+Wi& solution? With which
screen readerand web browser? Does it prove to be worth the effort? Does
it provide a better accessto websites than Orca + Web browser?

Any comment of any kind on all this would be warmly appreciated.

Thanks,
Shérab.