Re: Getting Started

Hi,

I agree. I think that the null Place should be disabled by default. One can activate the file manager on the desktop via gnome tweac tool, but the newer users may have problems with this configuration by default. Also I think that is better that the Orca Window appears in the desktop, to indicate that Orca is running, but this will be changed in gnome 3.8. If gnome 3.4 would activate the file manager by default, Orca would say "Welcome to Orca. Desktop frame, or something...". This should be easy to change, for example, if the developers did not want enable the file manager on the desktop for all users, they would do that when the accessibility tools was used in the installation, the file manager on the desktop to be activated.

Best Regards,