Re: Eye-tracking

On Tue, May 07, 2013 at 07:34:04PM +0200, Alfonso S. Siciliano wrote:
> hi team,
> This is my first email to this list, I would like to contribute to the
> work of this team.
>
> I'm looking for an eye-tracking software for disabled students of
> computer science at my university because it would allow them to
> programm; they can' t move the head and the arts.
> I want to provide an open source tool and cheap hardware.
I'm no expert in the field, not by a long shot, but the first thing
which came  to mind was the OpenGaze project. However, trying to
look up its URL, I stumbled on this round-up of OSS eye-tracking
projects:
https://www.linux.com/learn/tutorials/550880-weekend-project-take-a-tour-of-open-source-eye-tracking-software

Hopefully, this will help you get started.

Cheers,
S.M.
--
Sebastien Massy