Re: Braille stops working during installation process

Hi Samuel,

I'm not quite sure what you mean :) I think thats the same issue, Ali
described today in another thread. Maybe it is because we are using
papenmeir Displays?
btw. after installing the System and the first reboot the Braille
device works fine. It's only in the installer..

Are there any logfiles i could provide for more Information?

I'll also try the new released Version - you know, that issue was with
the RC3, maybe it's allready gone..

- Jann