Re: r3688 - /projects/accessibility/trunk/debian-accessibility/tasks/documents

Hi Samuel,

On Fri, Jan 04, 2013 at 11:22:50AM +0100, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Andreas Tille, le Fri 04 Jan 2013 10:56:49 +0100, a écrit :
> >  If Debian Accessibility might maintain its packages in SVN or Git we
> > could parse this and get all needed information like [...] WNPP bug
> > number (if closed in changelog) etc.
>
> Ah, I though the blend system was able to get the wnpp bug number from
> bugs.debian.org, as it should be simple enough to do it.

No, it is not (yet).  Even if I had the idea to also parse WNPP bugs and
gather this information in UDD this is on a low priority rank on my todo
list.  The rationale is that parsing WNPP bugs is quite error prone
because people do not necessarily strictly follow the scheme and it is
no machine parseable format.  I would really welcome if somebody else
would like to give it a try but currently the WNPP bug number is simply
taken from a properly crafted debian/changelog file.  If there is a WNPP
bug but it is not closed in the changelog we simply miss it.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de