Re: r3688 - /projects/accessibility/trunk/debian-accessibility/tasks/documents

On Fri, Jan 04, 2013 at 09:45:12AM +0100, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Andreas Tille, le Fri 04 Jan 2013 09:20:19 +0100, a écrit :
> > On Thu, Jan 03, 2013 at 11:29:47PM -0000, sthibault@users.alioth.debian.org wrote:
> > > +
> > > +Recommends: fonts-opendyslexia
> >
> > Is there any Vcs for the fonts-opendyslexia packaging?
>
> There's an ITP.

Well, yes, but we do not parse WNPP bugs but rather the VCS of relevant
teams (like Debian Med, Debian Science, etc.)  If Debian Accessibility
might maintain its packages in SVN or Git we could parse this and get
all needed information like Description, Homepage, License, Vcs-*, WNPP
bug number (if closed in changelog) etc.  So my question is: Is there
any accessibility related Vcs where the team might maintain its packages
and if not why not?

If you wonder about the advantage you might like to have a look at

   http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/bio#pkgvcs-debs

which is generated out of entries like

-------

Depends: amos-assembler, hawkeye

Depends: anfo

Depends: apollo

------

For sure this is not the only advantage for having a Vcs to maintain
team packages - but regarding Blends techniques it is.

Hope this makes my point more clear.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--