Re: r3688 - /projects/accessibility/trunk/debian-accessibility/tasks/documents

Andreas Tille, le Fri 04 Jan 2013 10:56:49 +0100, a écrit :
> So my question is: Is there any accessibility related Vcs where the
> team might maintain its packages and if not why not?

Just to be clear from my side too: I just happened to notice the
ITP from Tanguy Ortolo, but I don't know him, I don't think he is
even subscribed to this list. I've added the package name to the
blend essentially to remember about this package as being important
enough for us to be advertised. I don't know if he already has a Vcs,
etc. but I wanted to be sure that once the package gets uploaded the
meta-information flows into the blend system; I don't have the time to
do more about it now (contacting Tanguy etc.). In the meanwhile, having
a pointer to the wnpp, even if not parsed, is already a good thing.