Re: Gnome-orca throwing python errors

On Sun, Jun 03, 2012 at 08:36:57PM +1000, Daniel Dalton wrote:
> 1) how do I change the order of the paths so the package version of
> brltty comes first for orca.

Another very fine detail to note as well is that only one of the brltty
versions installed will actually function. That is the last one
installed. For instance if I make install the brltty source version
after I had already installed the debian package only the source version
works. The same applies in reverse. As I said though unfortunately I
really need the source version for my maths in LaTeX so can't aford to
just use debian's package.

The version which doesn't function just seems to segfalt.

Dan