Gnome-orca throwing python errors

Hi,

I've installed package gnome-orca from apt, and it's obviously pulled
all of it's dependencies.

I have checked that python-brlapi is installed. I do build brltty from
source, but the debian package of brltty is also installed in a
separate directory to where I install my source version of brltty too.

However, when I open gnome-terminal and type "orca" I see the following
error.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/orca/orca.py", line 404, in <module>
    from event_manager import EventManager
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/orca/event_manager.py", line 33, in <module>
    import braille
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/orca/braille.py", line 188, in <module>
    command_name[brlapi.KEY_CMD_CUTBEGIN] = _("Cut Begin")
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'KEY_CMD_CUTBEGIN'

I'm then returned to the prompt.

Does anyone know how to correct this and get orca working?

I'm running debian testing, and I've just done an aptitude update and
aptitude safe-upgrade in the last 5 minutes, but it hasn't helped.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Cheers,
Dan