Virtualbox/orca

Hi,

When I ran ubuntu I was able to use virtualbox with orca to successfully configure and start my windows Xp virtual machine.

Under debian after installing virtualbox orca says absolutely nothing inside of the virtualbox windows. Even when I arrow through the menus I hear nothing.

How can I correct this?

I would rather use virtualbox since I already have made my virtual machines. If it works under ubuntu/gnome/orca I don't understand why
it would not work with debian/gnome/orca?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers,
Dan