eyes free install of gnome-desktop-environment not possible

pulseaudio turkeys up settings on sound card after gdm starts and once
that happens speakup no longer works on the machine until debian gets
reinstalled.  If this will be possible in the future, I predict getting
into speakup root first and increasing and unmuting all playback settings
on sound card and doing alsactl store then removing all of pulseaudio will
be necessary after installation of software and the first boot into the
graphical user interface.  Probably enabling speech-dispatcher and running
orca -t in speakup root session would help too but I'll have to find that
out later with a diffferent hard drive.  If not pulseaudio, something is
muting sound card extensively as gnome starts or before gnome starts.  I
may be able to debug more of this with some interested linux-capable
sighted assistance which for me is rather local.  more later.

jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net> Adobe fiend for failing to Flash