An accessible bootloader

Hi to the list.
I was read about an accessibility issue in the “debian-boot” list, and I think that the solution for this is, in my opinion, to make a bootloader using the linux kernel and an initramfs containing the speakup kernel module and the espeakup program, just as in the D-I. I haven't much experience in programming, but I understand about various topics in the informatic. Another solution, possibly, are to make some modules for the grub, providing sound output and screen reading capability, using the espeak code.

Regards.
--
Cuando tus fuerzas terminan, las de Dios comienzan...
begin:vcard