Re: booting the installation squeeze CD or DVD with the GTK installer

Nick Gawronski, le Sun 09 Jan 2011 14:56:40 -0700, a écrit :
> Hi, Yes I know about the mini iso with the GTK installer but would like to know
> once the boot prompt appears on either the first CD and or DVD how do I start
> the installation with speech what keys do I press to get to where to type in
> the speakup synthisizer keyword?

See the installer documentation:

http://www.debian.org/releases/squeeze/i386/ch05s02.html

and

http://www.debian.org/releases/squeeze/i386/ch05s01.html#boot-screen

> Also, is there a way to find out what is on a
> DVD or CD mainly what packages or tasks for the installer so I know in advance
> how many DVD's to create?

You can mount the iso images if you have downloaded them already, or get
the jigdo files, which are actually just a gzipped list of files.