Still requesting sponsorship for daisy-player

Hi a11y list,

Could someone please respond and tell me if I am not writing in vain
here. If everybody is busy with the next Debian release, that is fine,
but please tell me what to expect.

The texts from my previous emails [1-3] still stand. I am looking for a
review and upload of my package daisy-player which is a
"""
command-line player for talking books based on the Digital Accessible
Information System protocol (currently only version 2 is supported). It
is comparable in functionality, features, and ease of use with
commercial players, and has a simple user interface appropriate for
Braille terminals.
"""

The package is already maintained by the a11y group ;) as it is in the
git repository of pkg-a11y [4]. In the last months I have worked with
upstream to solve all issues I encountered regarding packaging for
Debian, so I believe the source is in good shape for distribution. For
what it's worth, I am Debian maintainer, so although I should first earn
your trust it is possible for you to do only the initial sponsorship and
let me upload newer versions and bug fixes myself. An upload to
experimental would already be great (it eases the possibility for Ubuntu
to incorporate the package in their next release).

For your convenience, the packaging is also available on mentors.d.n
(although the last change to the priority of the package is missing
there) [5-7].

Again, please give me some response; with kind regards
Paul

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-accessibility/2010/09/msg00005.html
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-accessibility/2010/11/msg00058.html
[3] http://lists.debian.org/debian-accessibility/2010/12/msg00000.html