Request for review of daisy-player

Hi all,

>> If I find the package in well enough shape (nearly there), is there
>> somebody here that is willing to sponsor me?
>
> Sure!

I think the package of daisy-player (unfortunately still only daisy
version 2.02) is nearly ready. Could somebody have a look at the package
what I have done so far? Near future will still bring an icon for the
package and probably the description should be improved (mentioning the
version of daisy?).

Comments (and possibly upload to experimental) are very welcome. The
package can be found in the pkg-a11y git repository [1].

Paul

[1] http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-a11y/daisy-player.git;a=summary