RE: question about sources.list

I am upgrading to squeeze to I just leave the stable and such the way it is?

-----Original Message-----
From: Kenny Hitt [mailto:hittsjunk@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2011 12:40 PM
To: debian-accessibility@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: question about sources.list

Hi.  You didn't say waht you are running now.
It's been a while for me also since I just dist-upgrade to sid on any new
install.
To upgrade from lenny to squeeze, change lenny to squeeze for all lines in
your sources.list.
Then, run aptitude update before running aptitude dist-upgrade

          Kenny

On Sun, Jan 02, 2011 at 11:07:30AM -0600, mike cutie and maia wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Its ben a while sense I have done a dist-upgrade and can't remember what I
need to change in the sources.list any info wood bee greatfull. It sort of
slipt my mind what I need to change

listmaster@lists.debian.org