Re: speakup and espeak synthasizer

Pete, le Tue 22 Nov 2011 06:43:15 -0500, a écrit :
>   I was looking for information about booting debian using the software
> synth espeak with speakup.  I think there should be a link or chapter
> telling about this on the debian.org page with the manual for debian.

It's already in there: http://wiki.debian.org/accessibility
The stable manual has this
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/ch05s02.html
the testing manual has that
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.i386/ch05s02.html
and see on
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk/manual/en/boot-installer/
for the latest draft, which does include the software speech synthesis
part.

>   I was looking for in particular boot prompt keywords to boot debian
> install media with speakup using espeak no ware on page of contense was a
> ref to be found about accessibility or speakup.

It should already be in the latest link above.

>   I can boot slackware using
> speakup.s speakup.synth=decext speakup.ser=1
> to boot slackware linux.  I am looking for the equivalent in debian.

Hardware speech synthesis is already covered in the stable manual.

>     An accessibility link would be nice on debian.org's page as well.

That has to be discussed with the debian-www team.