Re: RFS: libbrailleutils-java

Hi Samuel,

Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> schrieb am 29.08.2011, 18:09 +0200:
>Sebastian Humenda, le Sat 27 Aug 2011 20:34:46 +0200, a écrit :
>> The package can be found on crustulus.de:
>> Git:
>>   http://crustulus.de/brailleutils.git
>> The whole set of files:
>>   http://crustulus.de/libbrailleutils-java_1.2~b-1_all.deb
>>   http://crustulus.de/libbrailleutils-java_1.2~b-1.debian.tar.gz
>
>- You should use the upstream name brailleutils for the source package
Does this include to rename the orig.tar.gz?

>- debian/copyright does not seem up to date concerning copyright notices
>  and licences: holder is now simply the consortium apparently.
No, the copyright holder is Joel Hakanson and now also Bert Frees (who did a lot
of work for the last release).

>- AIUI, java documentation is usually in a separate libfoo-java-doc
>  package, to save room when somebody just pulls the library as a
>  dependency.
Changed.

>- You should put your git repository url in debian/control
Can I host my git repository somewhere at Debian / sub projects? The URL I gave
is only temporary.

>- you should check the java packaging policy for the rules to ease
>  classpath management.
The classpath is entirely managed upstream, they were very cooperative. They put
the Debian path's into a separate property file which is read when the software
is compiled on a Debian system.

The URL's and the repository were updated.

Thanks
Sebastian
--
Test the free Latin-German dictionary | Teste das freie Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch!
Online: http://freedict.org/dict?Form=dict3&Database=lat-deu