Chromium support for accessibility and TTS extensions

What would be the best means of finding out whether the Debian Chromium
package has the experimental accessibility and TTS extensions compiled into
it?

I am referring to the extensions which are accessible from Javascript and used
by ChromeVox:
http://google-axs-chrome.googlecode.com/svn/trunk

I have taken up my issues with running ChromeVox using an Emacspeak speech
server on the appropriate list, but the question of whether the right support
is in the supplied chromium package is realy a Debian matter. If it isn't, I
will submit a bug report; I'm just not sure how to verify it one way or the
other.

Note that the latest ChromeVox code uses the TTS extension by making the
Emacspeak server a TTS provider, even though direct TTS support isn't
available for Linux (though it is for Chrome OS).