Re: At-spi2

Halim Sahin <halim.sahin@freenet.de> writes:

> Take the debian packages which were uploaded to debian ?unstable?.
> This should give you an easy way to install it.

No Halim, not yet.  Only at-spi2-core has been uploaded to Debian as of
now, so there are no python bindings nor the required GTK module which
you will need to use at-spi2 as an end-user.  This will still need a bit
of time.  Also, be prepared for quite some regressions compared
to CORBA at-spi, so as an end-user, I wouldn't be so eager to get it as
soon as possible :-).

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕