New wiki page

Hello,

After some user requests and discussion with Mario, I have renamed our
previous accessibility wiki page into accessibility-devel, and recreated
the accessibility page, so we now have

- http://wiki.debian.org/accessibility which provides a wiki page that
  documents accessibility in Debian in general
- http://wiki.debian.org/accessibility-devel which is an internal
  development page not meant for user documentation but development
  things like TODO lists, packaging conventions, etc.

Please feel free to contribute to the first page!  Just remember,
however, that we do not want to duplicate documentation that you can
already find (or should find) in packages themselves, but rather to
provide high-level documentation of accessibility support in Debian, at
the distribution level.