Re: Still requesting sponsorship for daisy-player

Hi, Paul.  I've been told that everyone is busy with the next Debian
release, and to be patient for a sponsor for my sonic library, which
helps TTS engines speed up speech.  In the meantime, I'd be happy to
help test your package in Vinux, and I suspect Vinux users will
welcome your package.

Bill