Re: issues with the debian installer

Hi,

I feel like it would be significantly easier to use the stable installer and just upgrade into testing.  I've done the debootstrap route, but its a lot more work than the upgrade.  One issue you may have is getting grub2 installed succesfully, I haven't gotten this to work yet and have fallen back to just uninstalling grub and installing grub-legacy.  The other thing you should be aware of is that you will probably need to upgrade your kernel and then reboot before upgrading udev apt didn't handle this preticularly gracefully a couple weeks ago when I set up a vm this way.

Trev