midnight commander

Hi,

Would someone be interested in contributing to this patch?

www.midnight-commander.org/ticket/2363#comment:6

Written by Yannick Plassiard some years ago, it's been never applied
upstream and in the package. You have all the details in the trac.

I can provide the patched source code if you want, but it's an old
release (patch applied in 2005). It would make mc more accessible
allowing to the cursor to move in pannels instead of staying on the
command line. If someone is interested in contributing to fix the code
or improve my explanations upstream, don't hesitate. I feel I don't
manage to supply great explanations. I can forward too the mail I sent
to package maintener Debian, forwarded then upstream.

Of course, that's just a proposal.

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL