Re: unable to log into gdm3 after reboot

Hi.
On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 03:03:52PM +1000, Jason White wrote:
> You could test your hypothesis by downgrading to the version of gdm3 in
> Testing, i.e., sudo aptitude install gdm3/testing
> (making sure you have a testing repository in your /etc/apt/sources.list
> file).
>
> If it works after that, you know to check the gdm3 bug reports and to submit
> one if necessary.

Thanks for reminding me about the obvious.  Guess that's what I get for posting before the coffee makes me conscious.
It's definitely a gdm 3 bug.  Downgrading to testing fixed it.  Once again, I could only file with important status.
Filed as bug number 598377.

          Kenny