Re: wishlist: tamtam at login is blindfriendlier than silence ...

Hi All:

Accessible login has worked on Solaris and OpenSolaris for a long time. We recently uncovered some issues in development builds but have fixed them. The gdm maintainer has also made some upstream fixes (or is at least working on them) recently.

Will

Halim Sahin wrote:
Hi Mario,

Have you enabled accessibility for the gdm user???
If you use gnome-speech, the gdm-user should be added to group audio as well.

On my machine (lenny) ctrl+s does nothing.
Can you explain your steps to get orca running in gdm?
Thanks
Halim