Re: TR: tasksel + gdm and accessibility issues for the d-i

Hello Aldo,

I like your suggestion!
As it is now, I guess we need to install Orca after the inisial install?
If we could get a "Desktop accessibility" entry into Tasksel, all the needs for blind persons are in place. And, as you say, we already have the ability to install the intire system by using a braille display, so why should we need to do some extra work after the first boot to get full use of it?

This is not ment as a complain to the developers of accessibility in Debian, I'm proud of the work you have done!
And since we almost have full accessibillity already, why not complete it?

Regards, Martin