Mono UIA Packages Preview

Hello,

Recently, I was working on pushing Mono UIA stuff(mono-uia, mono-uia-atkbridge, mono-uia-winforms) into debian/ubuntu. For those who wants to use Winforms applications on GNU/Linux, you can get deb packages without compiling by yourself. Currently we have 1.0 release. You can get them from my Personal Packages Archives from: https://edge.launchpad.net/~raywang/+archive/uia2atk

mono-uia package produces libmono-uia3.0-cil, libmono-windowsbase3.0-cil
mono-uia-atkbridge produces libmono-uia-atkbridge1.0-cil
mono-uia-winforms produces libmono-uia-winforms1.0-cil
please install them in order.

The packages now are in sid(unstable), and they might be get uploaded to squeeze(testing) after 2 weeks later if there are no problems.

Also, we are currently working on Moonlight Atk bridge and UIA client API, for more information, visit: http://www.mono-project.com/Accessibility
please stay tuned!

PS, please CC me if you reply this email. :)

Thanks a lot.
Ray Wang