Re: wishlist: tamtam at login is blindfriendlier than silence ...

Hi Mario,

Have you enabled accessibility for the gdm user???
If you use gnome-speech, the gdm-user should be added to group audio as well.

On my machine (lenny) ctrl+s does nothing.
Can you explain your steps to get orca running in gdm?
Thanks
Halim

--
Halim Sahin