[firstname.lastname@example.org: Bug#512136: Acknowledgement (ITP: nox -- nox -- Meta package)]
This new meta package could be interesting for us, and I guess we can
also provide ideas to
----- Forwarded message from Frank Lin PIAT <email@example.com> -----
From: Frank Lin PIAT <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Debian Developers <email@example.com>
Subject: ITP: nox -- nox -- Meta package
Owner: Frank Lin PIAT <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : nox
Version : 0.1
Upstream Author : Frank Lin PIAT <email@example.com>
* URL : http://www.klabs.be/~fpiat/linux/debian/proposals/2009-01-17_nox/
* License : GPL
Programming Lang: n.a
Description : nox -- Meta packages
No-X is a suite of shell tools, either command line or Curses based,
that are useful for people that don't use X-Window.
- nox-base, depends on the most common command line tools, that are
suitable for most systems (desktop and servers).
- nox-desktop-environment, which is very complete No-X metapackage for
desktop user. It attempts to provides many functionality provided by
graphical desktop environnements, but only text and ncurse based.
- fb-desktop-environment is similar to above, but also have some graphical
progams (using framebuffer... not for vt100 terminals ;-)
- nox-base provides a reduced set of tools that many users might want
to add to a standard system.
- nox-system-tools provides a large set of tools, suitable on both
end-users systems and servers.
- nox-server-tools provides a set of tools, that one probably want on
- nox-network-clients depends on many usual network tools and clients.
The idea comes from wiki pages like http://wiki.debian.org/Console where
visitors/contributors seems to like to install some extra command-line tools.
The current debian/control draft is included below. The current dependencies
on package with priority=standard are going to go away (like "less"), unless
there are useful alternatives in which case It might depends on either (?).
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
----- End forwarded message -----
> ¥Zµn³ø¯È,Âø»x¼s§i©Î¶l±H¢Ò¢Û (Direct Mail)¬O§_¤w¸gµLªk¹F¦¨±z¹w´Áªº¼s§i®ÄªG?
Je vous invite a consulter dans un premier temps le french-Howto.
-+- JCD in Guide du linuxien pervers - "Bien configurer la lisibilité de fcolm"