[Fwd: Braille music transcription using MusicXml]

--- Begin Message ---
Hi all (and especially Mario),

Looking at some project on the net we found freedots, and I was happy to see that Mario is taking part in this project.

A few weeks ago I wrote a mail about Nat braille (http://natbraille.free.fr, sources at https://svn.liris.cnrs.fr/nat). We already began implementing xslt transformations to produce braille from musicXml. I wonder if we could share our work, or working together in braille music transcription.

Are you using the same kind of technologies?

Best regards,
Bruno

--- End Message ---