Re: Braille printers drivers

Hi.  Nfbtrans can be used in a pipe.  It's free, but not GPL.  I don't know the license for turbobraille, but it might already be GPL.
i don't know if it can use pipes.  I'll check with the turbobraille author and find out.  I believe he uses either Debian or ubuntu, but don't think he's on this list.

          kenny