Re: brltty: A 3.10dev snapshot for Lenny?

Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault@ens-lyon.org> writes:

> Mario Lang, le Tue 01 Apr 2008 21:24:21 +0200, a écrit :
>> What about the API, are we to expect any breakage due to the changes
>> in 3.10dev so far?
>
> There hasn't been much development actually, we've been quite busy with
> the Unicode stuff :)
>
> It got simplified actually, thanks to the unicode refactoring.  It also
> got a cursor blink fix and some xbrlapi fixes + a manpage.

So, what is your opinion on this plan?  I read your comments above as rather
positive.
We already carry a few patches cherry-picked from the development branch.
Should we just sync up the whole thing or try to convince
upstream that a release would be in order?
--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕ | Debian Developer <URL:http://debian.org/>