Re: Using a PC keyboard as braille keyboard

Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault@ens-lyon.org> writes:

> Hello,
>
> On
> http://coscell.molerat.net/
> Coscell maintains the brlkey package, which uses the Linux input layer
> to grab keys asdfjkl; and use them as a braille keyboard. I was
> wondering whether it'd be useful to make a Debian package of it?

Isn't there a fundamental problems with scancodes in most
keyboards that prevents so many keys being pressed simulatneously
in one row?  WHen I tried to get your braille keymap for Linux working,
I ran into that I guess since it did not work.  Does brlkey
do something to circumvent this problem?

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕ | Debian Developer <URL:http://debian.org/>