Re: Latest Gnome 2.18 and Orca packages for Debian?

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007, Jason White wrote:

I'm interested in setting up Orca for the purpose of testing upcoming
alpha/beta releases of Mozilla, using BRLTTY for braille output.

Gnome 2.18 is available on unstable. However, it's advisable to use the svn version of Orca since improvements are being made all the time. http://svn.gnome.org/svn/orca/trunk orca

I'm not sure when I'll have time to work on this, but my main question is as
to the best source of up to date Gnome and Orca Debian packages. Also, is
anyone packaging Firefox 3 alpha/beta versions for testing?

Even with Firefox things are happening all the time. I tend to download the latest alfa version from

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-trunk/

Regards,

Bertil